Hàng khuyến mãi Hang khuyen mai hang thanh ly hàng thanh lý

Từ khóa hot: Thời trang Đồng hồ Thẩm mỹ Xây dựng Chăm sóc sức khỏe   |  
Tìm nâng cao
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo

please baff castle and tachanka [Copy địa chỉ]

Thời gian đăng: 7/9/2017 13:13:15
hey please do something about these 2 ops they are near to usless. Lets start with castle hes ability is very weak it can be destroyed with 12 hits whith a hand, with a breach charge, ash, slege, thermite(i know it isent the best to use but it can still be used in some situetions), hibana(not the best i know but still can be used if needed), and the most anoying of all glaz he can shoot 12 bullets to destroy it plus he can use the thermal scope so it is relativly easy to get a kill on lower ranks or if the defenders arent paying enough attention. I belive he panel should be destroyed with 18 punches, 10 glaz shots but they will not pinatrate and fuze's cluster charge shouldn't be able to be placed at it. if at least some of those are added i belive that castle would become better and used more.
Now tachanka i beleive these opereator shouldnt be existing i and my team only use him to troll, i realy do belive a recruit is beter than him he can have barbed wire and a nitro cell, 1 barbed wire is way better than his mounted lmg. for him to actualy be used for real at a rank i belive his shield should withstand at least 5 more bullets, he should be able to turn at least 280 degrees facing the way the turet is placed and his shield should be a bit wider.
For More Details 2d Brand Video

Đánh giá

Lưu trữ | Phiên bản Mobile | Quy chế | Chính sách | Chợ24h

GMT+7, 26/4/2024 12:57 , Processed in 0.090497 second(s), 131 queries .

© Copyright 2011-2024 ISOFT®, All rights reserved
Công ty CP Phần mềm Trí tuệ
Số ĐKKD: 0101763368 do Sở KH & ĐT Tp. Hà Nội cấp lần đầu ngày 13/7/2005, sửa đổi lần thứ 4 ngày 03/11/2011
Văn phòng: Tầng 9, Tòa Linh Anh, Số 47-49 Khuất Duy Tiến, P. Thanh Xuân Bắc, Q. Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Tel: (84) 2437 875018 | (84) 2437 875017 | E-Mail: cho24h@isoftco.com

Lên trên