Hàng khuyến mãi Hang khuyen mai hang thanh ly hàng thanh lý

Hãy chọn Truy cập bằng mobile | Tiếp tục
Từ khóa hot: Thời trang Đồng hồ Thẩm mỹ Xây dựng Chăm sóc sức khỏe   |  
Tìm nâng cao

The Red Sox are headed home with [Copy địa chỉ]

Thời gian đăng: 3/6/2019 15:49:32
ATLANTA -- The Red Sox are headed home with a new streak and renewed optimism. Bo Horvat Jersey . Jackie Bradley Jr. hit a two-run single during Bostons four-run seventh inning, and the Red Sox beat the Atlanta Braves 6-3 on Tuesday night in their latest comeback following their longest losing streak in 20 years. Dustin Pedroia had three hits and Grady Sizemore went 2 for 5 with a go-ahead groundout in the seventh. The Red Sox snapped their 10-game losing streak on Monday, overcoming a five-run deficit to top Atlanta 8-6. Now they have a winning streak and a feeling that its their turn for some good breaks as they prepare to play two games against the Braves in Boston. "Its good for our self-esteem," said Jonny Gomes, who singled and scored on Bradleys hit in the seventh, and then had a highlight-worthy catch in right field in the eighth. Jon Lester (5-6) snapped a personal two-game losing streak by giving up three runs and eight hits in six innings. "To come here ... with that streak and end up getting two (wins) here is really big," Lester said. Koji Uehara worked the ninth for his 11th save. "More than anything, our guys are having fun playing the game," Boston manager John Farrell said. "It was a tough 10-game stretch we came through but theres been plenty of energy kind of injected back in the dugout." Farrell said bloop hits by Gomes and David Ortiz in the seventh were good signs that luck has changed for the Red Sox. "It was good to see maybe the worm turn a little bit with runners in scoring position," Farrell said. Braves starter Aaron Harang left with a 3-2 lead after the sixth. Anthony Varvaro (1-1) took the loss. Jason Heyward hit a first-inning homer and Chris Johnson drove in two runs for Atlanta. The Braves had two injury scares. Catcher Evan Gattis was a late scratch after straining his right wrist in batting practice. He sat on the bench with a brace. Shortstop Andrelton Simmons left in the eighth with inflammation in his right ankle. "We dont see anything that is long-term," manager Fredi Gonzalez said of Simmons and Gattis. Simmons said the pain was "just a nagging thing. So hopefully it stops nagging." Harang gave up seven hits before Boston tagged the Braves bullpen in the seventh. Varvaro gave up one-out singles to Xander Bogaerts and Dustin Pedroia before left-hander Luis Avilan was summoned to face Ortiz. Ortiz, batting .283 against left-handers and .263 versus right-handers, hit an RBI single that made it 3-all. A day earlier, he homered and drove in four runs at Turner Field. He drew loud boos in the eighth when he grounded out and then broke his bat over his knee. After Ortiz tied it, Gomes blooper to right field loaded the bases. Sizemores broken-bat groundout drove in Pedroia for a 4-3 lead. After an intentional walk to David Ross, Bradley singled. The rally made a winner of Lester, who agreed with Farrells description of his outing as a "grind." "I made some decent pitches when I had to and minimized damage when I had to," Lester said. The Braves loaded the bases in the second but didnt score. Harang hit into a double play, and Heywards grounder to Pedroia ended the inning. Sizemore doubled with one out in the fourth and stole third. Gonzalez challenged the call, but a replay review showed Sizemore was safe. Ross hit a single that made it 2-all. Freddie Freemans first triple of the year set up the Braves go-ahead run in the fifth. Justin Upton walked and Johnson hit a blooper that fell in right, turning into a run-scoring forceout at second. Gomes delivered the defensive highlight of the game with his diving catch on Gerald Lairds sinking liner in the eighth. NOTES: Heywards homer was the first allowed by Lester to a left-handed hitter in 180 at-bats, including post-season games, since July 18, 2013. ... The teams will play the first of two games in Boston on Wednesday night when Red Sox RHP John Lackey faces RHP Gavin Floyd. Todd Bertuzzi Jersey .com) - DAngelo Harrison posted 21 points to guide No. Custom Vancouver Canucks Jerseys . According to TSNs Farhan Lalji, Richardson is heading to Toronto for a physical and is expected to sign with the Argonauts.BEREA, Ohio -- Trent Richardson doesnt have to wait and wonder any longer. The time has come. Hes finally going to play for the Browns in an NFL preseason game. Clevelands second-year star running back, slowed by injuries so far as a pro, was thrilled to find out hell play in Thursday nights preseason game against the Detroit Lions. Richardson was held out of last weeks opener against St. Louis by coach Rob Chudzinski as a precaution because the former first-round pick was still recovering from a shin injury and the Browns didnt want to take any chances of it worsening. But following Tuesdays practice, the Browns final one of training camp open to the public, Richardson was told by reporters that Chudzinski plans to use him for "a couple series." "Oh, he told you Im playing?" Richardson said, surrounded by media members standing near the goal post. "Hey, Im surprised like yall and Im happy and I cant wait to get up out there." Richardson missed the entire preseason as a rookie a year ago while recovering from knee surgery. He had hoped to play in all four games this summer, but the Browns took the safe route last week and rested him against the Rams. Now, its time to turn Richardson loose. He worked extensively with the starters during practice, and afterward Chudzinski announced Richardson will play this week. Not a lot, but some. "I kind of had a feeling he was going to say, Yeah today because he had me going in there with starters today," Richardson said. "It felt good when I was out there and Im happy coach told yall I can play." Richardson had been harping about wanting to play, saying hes healthier than at anny time since he starred at Alabama. Pavel Bure Jersey. He wasnt going to push Chudzinski to put him on the field and said he would respect whatever decision was made. In the end, he got the one he wanted. Chudzinski appreciates Richardsons desire to never miss a down, but wasnt willing to put his young back in any jeopardy. "You want guys to want to play," he said. "Trent wants to play. At the same time, he trusts us enough that we will make the right decisions of putting him in a position that he will be ready to play opening day." Richardson rushed for 950 yards last season despite playing most of the year with broken ribs. He played 15 games, missing only the finale after rolling his ankle the previous week against Denver. The Browns are eager to see what he can do in their revamped offence, and Richardson said getting on the field during the preseason is vital to his and the teams growth. "I just want to get the timing down with the offensive line, game speed and game conditioning and just being in there with my team and just get back in the groove," he said. "I havent played a game since the Denver Broncos, so its been a while since I played a real football game so I cant wait to just get up out there and get that feeling again." Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden cant wait to see Richardson on the field -- in a game. "Itll be good," Weeden said. "I guess he didnt play in the preseason last year, I completely forgot about that, so itll be nice for him to get out there and have him back in the backfield and do some things. Hes healthy and I think he feels good and Im excited to have him back." ' ' '

Đánh giá

Lưu trữ | Phiên bản Mobile | Quy chế | Chính sách | Chợ24h

GMT+7, 29/3/2024 14:52 , Processed in 0.113796 second(s), 131 queries .

© Copyright 2011-2024 ISOFT®, All rights reserved
Công ty CP Phần mềm Trí tuệ
Số ĐKKD: 0101763368 do Sở KH & ĐT Tp. Hà Nội cấp lần đầu ngày 13/7/2005, sửa đổi lần thứ 4 ngày 03/11/2011
Văn phòng: Tầng 9, Tòa Linh Anh, Số 47-49 Khuất Duy Tiến, P. Thanh Xuân Bắc, Q. Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Tel: (84) 2437 875018 | (84) 2437 875017 | E-Mail: cho24h@isoftco.com

Lên trên