Hàng khuyến mãi Hang khuyen mai hang thanh ly hàng thanh lý

Hãy chọn Truy cập bằng mobile | Tiếp tục
Từ khóa hot: Thời trang Đồng hồ Thẩm mỹ Xây dựng Chăm sóc sức khỏe   |  
Tìm nâng cao

.We have spoken a l [Copy địa chỉ]

Thời gian đăng: 4/6/2019 07:42:47
Gloucester have agreed a deal to sign front row forward Josh Hohneck for the 2016/17 season from Super Rugby champions Highlanders. Shea Weber Jersey . Director of Rugby David Humphreys is delighted the 30-year-old has opted for a move to Kingsholm. Hohneck will provide further options for Trevor Woodmans side, with his ability in attack and willingness to defend.Were thrilled that Josh has agreed to join us at Kingsholm, and he will add another quality option to our ranks in the front row, Humphreys said.We have spoken a lot in recent months about needing to establish a real platform up front, and the addition of Josh will help us to achieve that.His ability to play both sides of the scrum is a huge advantage but he will also make a big impact with both his ball carrying and defence.We are very much looking forward to seeing what Josh can bring to the squad and perform in a Cherry and White jersey.And Hohneck is looking forward to the challenges that lie ahead as he aims to impress in England.Its a very big step for me, and one Im really looking forward to. Ive watched a lot of English rugby, spoken to a lot of people who have played there and I cant wait to get involved, Hohneck said.Ive heard that the Gloucester fans love powerful forward play, and Im hoping to deliver on that front. Having so many fellow Kiwis at the club will also help me settle in quickly.But, for now, Ive got the rest of the Super Rugby season ahead of me. I owe a lot to the Highlanders, and Ill be giving everything over the next few months to finish on a high as we try and retain the title. Also See: Premiership home Premiership table Fixtures and results Rugby Union on Sky Serge Savard Jersey .B. -- Canadas Rachel Homan opened the Ford Womens World Curling Championship with a 7-5 win over Russia on Saturday. Karl Alzner Jersey . -- Jacksonvilles offensive makeover is just getting starting.MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Real Madrid and AC Milan will play preseason games in the United States. Inter Milan, AS Roma and Olympiakos also will be part of what is billed as the Guinness International Champions Cup, to be played from July 26 to Aug. 4, with the final at Sun Life Stadium, Miami Gardens. Additional vennues for the games include Arlington, Texas; Charlotte, North Carolina; Chicago; Denver; East Rutherford, New Jersey, and/or New York; Glendale, Arizona; Philadelphia; Pittsburgh; and Washington. Guy Lapointe Jersey. . Two additional cities are to be announced Feb. 20. Some players may not be with their clubs because of the World Cup, which ends July 13. ' ' '

Đánh giá

Lưu trữ | Phiên bản Mobile | Quy chế | Chính sách | Chợ24h

GMT+7, 29/3/2024 06:19 , Processed in 0.101328 second(s), 131 queries .

© Copyright 2011-2024 ISOFT®, All rights reserved
Công ty CP Phần mềm Trí tuệ
Số ĐKKD: 0101763368 do Sở KH & ĐT Tp. Hà Nội cấp lần đầu ngày 13/7/2005, sửa đổi lần thứ 4 ngày 03/11/2011
Văn phòng: Tầng 9, Tòa Linh Anh, Số 47-49 Khuất Duy Tiến, P. Thanh Xuân Bắc, Q. Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Tel: (84) 2437 875018 | (84) 2437 875017 | E-Mail: cho24h@isoftco.com

Lên trên