Hàng khuyến mãi Hang khuyen mai hang thanh ly hàng thanh lý

Hãy chọn Truy cập bằng mobile | Tiếp tục
Từ khóa hot: Thời trang Đồng hồ Thẩm mỹ Xây dựng Chăm sóc sức khỏe   |  
Tìm nâng cao

e fact that Woods is playi [Copy địa chỉ]

Thời gian đăng: 4/6/2019 07:53:53
CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Indians specialized in walk-off wins last season. Custom Detroit Lions Jerseys . It took 34 games, but they finally got their first walk-off this season on Wednesday night when Mike Aviles two-out single in the ninth inning lifted the Indians to a 4-3 victory over the Minnesota Twins. Clevelands players mobbed Aviles after he crossed first base. "Its definitely fun, especially with a noon game (Wednesday)," Aviles said. "Its always good not to play extra innings and get that big win at the end." "That was nice," Indians manager Terry Francona said. "We needed that." The Indians had 11 walk-off victories last season as they won 92 games and made the playoffs as a wild-card team. "Were playing at home and when you hit last you always feel like you have a chance," Francona said. The short-handed Twins were playing their third straight game without first baseman Joe Mauer and had only 11 available position players. Eduardo Escobar, normally a shortstop, played the entire game in left field, which cost Minnesota in the ninth. Asdrubal Cabrera led off the inning with a double against Casey Fien (3-1). Escobar misjudged the ball and turned the wrong way as it landed on the warning track. "He just didnt get to it, Im sure he shied away from the wall," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said. "Hes not been out there a lot and it was going toward the wall over his head and he got to the warning track and felt that he was a little too close probably." After Lonnie Chisenhalls sacrifice bunt, Yan Gomes grounded out. Aviles hit a hard ground ball on a 1-1 pitch into centre field. John Axford (1-3), who had allowed game-winning home runs in his previous two outings, survived a shaky ninth. He retired the first two hitters, but Danny Santana doubled down the right-field line. After Brian Dozier walked on a 3-2 pitch, third baseman Carlos Santana, who had to contend with a fan who wanted the ball, leaned into the stands to catch Sam Fulds foul popup. "I was yelling from the mound, but I dont think he heard me," Axford said of the fan. "I was yelling, dont touch it. " Axford had a bad week going into the game. Chicagos Dayan Viciedo hit a three-run homer in the ninth inning Sunday while Escobar hit a solo homer in the 10th inning Monday, giving Minnesota a 1-0 win. Axford was unavailable Tuesday after pitching the three previous games. "I felt good," he said. "Physically, I feel great. It worked out perfect. I got a day off and was able to rest up." Danny Salazar, who hit 100 mph on the Progressive Field radar gun several times, took a 3-1 lead into the seventh, but Minnesota tied the game on pinch-hitter Santanas RBI single and Doziers sacrifice fly. Salazar retired the first hitter, but Josmil Pinto singled and took third when Escobar doubled to left-centre. Bryan Shaw relieved to face Santana, who batted for Pedro Florimon. Shaw had to hit the deck to avoid Santanas liner up the middle that scored Pinto and put runners at first and third. Doziers fly ball scored Escobar. Salazar allowed three runs and struck out seven in 6 1-3 innings. Ricky Nolasco gave up three runs with nine strikeouts in six innings. Michael Brantley had a two-run double in the third and Gomes hit a leadoff homer in the fifth. Dozier had an RBI double in the third. Mauer, who has lower back spasms, played catch and took swings off a batting tee before the game. Gomes home run atoned for his ninth error of the season that helped Minnesota score in the third. Florimon drew a two-out walk, stole second and took third when Gomes throw skipped into centre field. Dozier followed with his double. NOTES: Indians OF Michael Bourn (tight left hamstring) missed his fourth straight game, but said he could return for the final game of the series Thursday. ... The Twins selected the contract of RHP Matt Guerrier from Triple-A Rochester and optioned LHP Logan Darnell to the same club. ... OF Aaron Hicks (concussion) is taking live batting practice in Minneapolis and could come off the 7-day disabled list this weekend. ... Twins RHP Kevin Correia (1-3) faces RHP Justin Masterson (1-1) on Thursday. Jarrad Davis Jersey . JOHNS, N. Detroit Lions Jerseys . - Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que.Tiger Woods is ready to play golf again, just three days after it appeared his season was over. The 14-time major winner pulled into Valhalla on Tuesday afternoon, and mere moments after he parked his courtesy car in the spot reserved for him, it was as if someone had stepped on a wasps nest. Security people scuttled around. Photographers shuttered their lenses. TV cameras, which had been staking out the parking spot as if it was Geraldos safe, jumped to life and reporters jostled to hear his first words as if hed just returned from the moon. At one point, prior to Woods arrival, Rory McIlroy rolled in with his courtesy car, rolled down the window and jokingly asked the assembled horde: "Who are you guys waiting for?" He then laughed and maneuvered his car into its reserved spot. But Woods wasnt coming back from the moon or even a year away; he was merely returning from a tweaked back on Sunday. Not the portion of his back he had surgically repaired in March, mind you. Nope. This was a different part of the back that, according to Woods, popped out of place when he stepped awkwardly into a bunker at the Bridgestone Invitational after hitting a shot. "Basically when I landed on the bunker, my sacrum went out," said Woods, sending most within earshot to Google sacrum. "So [I] pinched the nerve and hence the spasm. My physio put it back in and weve just been treating it." Woods spent some time on the range where the horde of TV cameras reassembled to capture his swings, just in case that sacrum did pop out again. But nothing as exciting as that happened. He and coach Sean Foley simply worked on his swing and the balls soared down to the far end. Then, joined by pals Davis Love III and Steve Stricker, Woods headed out onto the front nine, a mass of people following along. If there was any other spectator on the golf course, it was hard to locate them; most were following allong as Woods hit shot after shot without a grimace or a twitch. Kenny Golladay Jersey. "I felt pretty good about how I played and the shots I hit," he said after the nine. "I need to get more feel for how this golf course is playing. Im not used to seeing the chipping areas like this. We didnt have that in 2000." That would be the year that Woods won his fifth major on this course, holding off Bob May in a playoff. That was nine majors and about a dozen major ailments ago. There might have been another sacrum pop-out during that period but were not quite sure. The fact that Woods is playing the PGA Championship is good news for fans and for television. Certainly the golf world was on the edge of its collective seat awaiting his decision. The media fed the beast with shots of Tigers empty parking space and of caddie Joe LaCava walking the course alone checking yardages, a solitary figure without a bag. Just a day earlier, there was talk of a new era with Rory McIlroy being crowned the new king. Well, that may be the case on the course, but off it? Tiger is still the undisputed ruler. No one turns the volume up as he does. Now well see if Woods can find a golf swing. He hasnt shown anything that resembles the guy who won here in 2000 since returning to play in July following his microdiscectomy. Hes been mediocre and inconsistent. It all makes you wonder what hes doing here, and, in some strange fashion, just what the fascination with his return is all about. You have to wonder if it would just make sense for him to shut it all down and start again in the New Year. To get healthy for the first time in a long time and to not have to worry whether his sacrum is about to pop out or whether hell get another stress fracture or if his neck might twinge. Nope, hell play here and he is in full belief that he can win. Stranger things have happened for sure. We just witnessed one on Wednesday.   ' ' '

Đánh giá

Lưu trữ | Phiên bản Mobile | Quy chế | Chính sách | Chợ24h

GMT+7, 28/3/2024 21:01 , Processed in 0.099655 second(s), 131 queries .

© Copyright 2011-2024 ISOFT®, All rights reserved
Công ty CP Phần mềm Trí tuệ
Số ĐKKD: 0101763368 do Sở KH & ĐT Tp. Hà Nội cấp lần đầu ngày 13/7/2005, sửa đổi lần thứ 4 ngày 03/11/2011
Văn phòng: Tầng 9, Tòa Linh Anh, Số 47-49 Khuất Duy Tiến, P. Thanh Xuân Bắc, Q. Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Tel: (84) 2437 875018 | (84) 2437 875017 | E-Mail: cho24h@isoftco.com

Lên trên