Hàng khuyến mãi Hang khuyen mai hang thanh ly hàng thanh lý

Từ khóa hot: Thời trang Đồng hồ Thẩm mỹ Xây dựng Chăm sóc sức khỏe   |  
Tìm nâng cao
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo

Salt Lake is backed with high prices [Copy địa chỉ]

Thời gian đăng: 8/2/2020 10:42:37
Salt Lake is backed with high pricesIt's Conference semi-final time in the MLS and Dave Farrar has soccer tip for all four, where he's backing Real Salt Lake at nearly 5/1 and laying nóng favourites LAFC…

After the drama of the First Round of the MLS playoffs, a weekend in which six games produced 27 goals and an extraordinary amount of drama, we head now into the Conference semi-finals.The top four seeds join the postseason, the format remains the same, so there are no first and second legs, just a straight knockout. Think NFL, and you'll have a good idea of where this is going. After these midweek games, only four teams will be left standing, as we head into the Conference Finals, and then MLS Cup at the start of November.Under-rated New YorkNYCFC v Toronto FCThursday, 00:00Live on FreeSports and Sky Sports FootballIt was the home teams that held sway at the weekend, with five out of the six winners getting the job done at home, and only the LA Galaxy managing lớn win away. That makes perfect sense in this format, as you have the better regular season team at home against the weaker side, and I expect NYCFC to confirm that bias at Yankee Stadium against a TFC side that are in great form, but still have their issues, and in my opinion are markedly inferior lớn Dome Torrent's men. I'm surprised that NYCFC are backable at hai.00 for the win- According to the soccer daily tips page!TFC are now unbeaten in MLS since the 3rd August, when they lost at the New York Red Bulls, and that was an impressive end to the campaign. They also boast a 4-0 win over NYCFC earlier in the campaign, but that was before Torrent's side had found their rhythm and I think can be discounted.

NYCFC are a force at home, which makes them a super strong candidate to reach MLS Cup. They've won seven of their last eight here in MLS, with the only team to deny them a win being Toronto FC, another reason that you might give Greg Vanney's team a chance here.On balance, though, Toronto might have put four goals past DCU in extra time, but they failed lớn beat them at home in normal time, and that fact, plus the extra miles that the 120 minutes put in their legs, makes this a difficult trip to a team which was 14 points their superior in regular season play. I think that NYCFC are the bet of the week at the prices.RSL can win on the roadSeattle Sounders v Real Salt LakeThursday, 03:00Live on FreeSports and Sky Sports FootballI was surprised lớn see Seattle taken to extra time by FC Dallas, and while Brian Schweitzer's side showed courage lớn battle through, they'll have to play significantly better here against an RSL team who finished off Portland's season at the weekend.These two look well-matched, with only three points between them in the regular season, and RSL look big for this at 4.80. The reason that they're so big is their dismal away record this season, winning just 4 of 17 on the road, but they have managed to avoid defeat in their last two road games and they looked good against Portland too.Both teams have won three games in a row, both have issues, with Seattle looking poor defensively and RSL a little blunt in attack, but this is another of those games that comes down to price. I absolutely see how Seattle could win this game, but they're way too short lớn do so, and I'm happy lớn take a chance on an underrated RSL team to pick up a rare road win.

Đánh giá

Lưu trữ | Phiên bản Mobile | Quy chế | Chính sách | Chợ24h

GMT+7, 12/5/2024 20:18 , Processed in 0.144854 second(s), 136 queries .

© Copyright 2011-2024 ISOFT®, All rights reserved
Công ty CP Phần mềm Trí tuệ
Số ĐKKD: 0101763368 do Sở KH & ĐT Tp. Hà Nội cấp lần đầu ngày 13/7/2005, sửa đổi lần thứ 4 ngày 03/11/2011
Văn phòng: Tầng 9, Tòa Linh Anh, Số 47-49 Khuất Duy Tiến, P. Thanh Xuân Bắc, Q. Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Tel: (84) 2437 875018 | (84) 2437 875017 | E-Mail: cho24h@isoftco.com

Lên trên