Hàng khuyến mãi Hang khuyen mai hang thanh ly hàng thanh lý

Hãy chọn Truy cập bằng mobile | Tiếp tục
Từ khóa hot: Thời trang Đồng hồ Thẩm mỹ Xây dựng Chăm sóc sức khỏe   |  
Tìm nâng cao

Man Utd chief Ed Woodward halts all other transfer talks to strike Jadon Sancho [Copy địa chỉ]

Thời gian đăng: 13/8/2020 23:22:01
Man Utd chief Ed Woodward halts all other transfer talks to strike Jadon Sancho deal
Manchester United are determined to sign Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund in the summer transfer window best free soccer tips.Manchester United have put all other transfer business on hold as they focus on striking a deal for Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho. Talks have reached a stalemate with neither club willing to budge on how much they want to pay for the England winger.Sancho was in stunning form last season, netting 20 goals and providing 20 assists in all competitions.Dortmund are now insisting the England international will be staying at the club next season after United failed to meet their August 10 deadline.Despite that stance Express Sport understands the Bundesliga side would sell for £100m, a fee Ed Woodward is not prepared to pay.The Red Devils are so desperate to add Sancho to their squad that they have halted all other negotiations though.As well as the 20-year-old, United would like to add a defender to partner Harry Maguire and a dynamic central midfielder.Woodward and transfer negotiator Matt Judge are determined to strike a deal with Dortmund over Sancho as quickly as possible.United are ready to explore every avenue to try and sign the winger before turning to alternatives and other positions.Dortmund would like Sancho to make a public statement to commit himself to the club and end interest from the Red Devils.That's after the Bundesliga side announced his contract had been extended to 2023 under the radar.Sancho is keen on a move to Old Trafford though and would like a return to the Premier League this summer.His Dortmund team-mates have expressed their delight at the club's insistence he is staying, with midfielder Axel Witsel saying: "He stays and we're all happy."He’s one of the most important players offensively for our team."It's really good news for us to keep him – at a minimum – one more season."Erling Haaland added: "Jadon is a fantastic player, so I am very happy that he is staying."I am sure he will give me some goals – but I will give him some as well."Former Premier League striker Clinton Morrison believes Sancho's agent could have a big say in a move to United though."I am not really about people handing in transfer [requests]," Morrison told talkSPORT."The club will know and Sancho will go into them and be saying 'I want to go'. His agent will probably be speaking to them."Eventually the deal will happen. It might go to the last day of the window but I think the deal will happen soccer tip for today."Jadon Sancho will be a Man Utd player - who wouldn't want to go to Man Utd."

Đánh giá

Lưu trữ | Phiên bản Mobile | Quy chế | Chính sách | Chợ24h

GMT+7, 29/3/2024 13:34 , Processed in 0.082299 second(s), 136 queries .

© Copyright 2011-2024 ISOFT®, All rights reserved
Công ty CP Phần mềm Trí tuệ
Số ĐKKD: 0101763368 do Sở KH & ĐT Tp. Hà Nội cấp lần đầu ngày 13/7/2005, sửa đổi lần thứ 4 ngày 03/11/2011
Văn phòng: Tầng 9, Tòa Linh Anh, Số 47-49 Khuất Duy Tiến, P. Thanh Xuân Bắc, Q. Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Tel: (84) 2437 875018 | (84) 2437 875017 | E-Mail: cho24h@isoftco.com

Lên trên