Hàng khuyến mãi Hang khuyen mai hang thanh ly hàng thanh lý

Hãy chọn Truy cập bằng mobile | Tiếp tục
Từ khóa hot: Thời trang Đồng hồ Thẩm mỹ Xây dựng Chăm sóc sức khỏe   |  
Tìm nâng cao

Tottenham hold 'positive' transfer talks over 14-goal striker as Jose Mourinho m [Copy địa chỉ]

Thời gian đăng: 25/9/2020 15:41:07
Tottenham hold 'positive' transfer talks over 14-goal striker as Jose Mourinho meeting set Tottenham are still being rumoured with plenty of transfer moves before the window closes on October 6. Napoli front man Arkadiusz Milik is the next man to be linked with a move to north London after scoring 14 goals last season in the Serie A and the Champions League.Tottenham reportedly held positive talks with representatives of Polish striker Arkadiusz Milik over a potential transfer best football tips .Discussions over a deal for the Napoli forward were held in Milan on Thursday, according to Calciomercato, and are set to resume on Friday.It’s thought that Jose Mourinho is keen to add more firepower to his squad, but will have to persuade chairman Daniel Levy to splash the cash to secure a deal.Spurs bigwig Levy is keen to avoid making any more hefty investments this summer, having already splashed the cash on a number of signings.Arkadiusz Milik scored 14 goals for Napoli last season in all competitionsOne possible option that will avoid a big sum up front would be a two-year loan deal with an obligation to buy in 2022.Milik scored 14 goals last season in all competitions for Napoli, and 20 the year before, showing he has a real eye for goal.Mourinho was left short in attack multiple last times last season due to injuries to Harry Kane and Lucas Moura.Milik is of a similar build to Kane, and would likely provide back-up for the England captain in a first choice XI.However, Kane has also been linked with a move to Manchester United in the past.And the 27-year-old admitted that he would be open to a move if things weren’t going right for him at Tottenham.The England star claimed: “I get asked this question a lot, it’s one of them things... I couldn’t say yes, I couldn’t say no."If I don’t feel like we’re progressing as a team or going in the right direction, I’m not someone to stay there just for the sake of it.“I’m an ambitious player. I want to become a top top player, so it all depends on what happens as a team and how we progress as a team soccer tips goals .“So, it’s not a definite I’m going to stay there forever but it’s not a no either.”

Đánh giá

Lưu trữ | Phiên bản Mobile | Quy chế | Chính sách | Chợ24h

GMT+7, 29/3/2024 08:16 , Processed in 0.077328 second(s), 136 queries .

© Copyright 2011-2024 ISOFT®, All rights reserved
Công ty CP Phần mềm Trí tuệ
Số ĐKKD: 0101763368 do Sở KH & ĐT Tp. Hà Nội cấp lần đầu ngày 13/7/2005, sửa đổi lần thứ 4 ngày 03/11/2011
Văn phòng: Tầng 9, Tòa Linh Anh, Số 47-49 Khuất Duy Tiến, P. Thanh Xuân Bắc, Q. Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Tel: (84) 2437 875018 | (84) 2437 875017 | E-Mail: cho24h@isoftco.com

Lên trên