Hàng khuyến mãi Hang khuyen mai hang thanh ly hàng thanh lý

Từ khóa hot: Thời trang Đồng hồ Thẩm mỹ Xây dựng Chăm sóc sức khỏe   |  
Tìm nâng cao
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo

player. Seymour broke a [Copy địa chỉ]

Thời gian đăng: 4/6/2019 07:56:04
Other teams probably could have offered Radim Vrbata $10 million over two years. Jamal Adams Jersey . What the Vancouver Canucks had that the competition didnt was the chance to play with Daniel and Henrik Sedin. So when general manager Jim Benning suggested it, Vrbata took it as another reason to sign with the Canucks. "He was saying that they were looking for somebody to play with Sedins and that they think I could be the guy," Vrbata said on a conference call Thursday. "I feel like with the way they play and the way they see the game, its something that would probably suit my game. Yeah, it was real interesting to have that chance." Itll be up to coach Willie Desjardins to form the lines, Benning said, but it was part of the plan to give Vrbata an opportunity with the Sedins. Benning likes that Vrbata can read plays and jump into holes. Vrbata, who had 20 goals and 31 assists in his final season with the defensive-minded Arizona Coyotes, will be counted on to produce more if hes Vancouvers top-line right-winger. He doesnt mind that pressure. "If you play with players like Sedins, you know that you will get your chances," Vrbata said. "When I think about the way they play, that kind of suits my game, I think. They like lots of give-and-gos and they like to get open for each other. I think thats something that I like to do, too." The addition of Vrbata could push Alex Burrows out of that spot. The 33-year-old who had been a regular linemate with the Sedins since 2010 had just five goals and 10 assists in 49 games this past season. Benning sees Burrows as the second-line right-winger alongside centre Nick Bonino -- acquired from the Anaheim Ducks in the Ryan Kesler trade -- and either Zack Kassian or Jannik Hansen. "We want to have balance amongst our four lines. We want to have scoring, we want to have scoring depth," Benning said. "Now we have depth at the forward positions where every line can contribute in the scoring, and thats one of the things that we set out to do." Signing Vrbata could be the last major move in unrestricted free agency this summer for the Canucks, who got veteran goaltender Ryan Miller on Tuesday for $18 million over three years. "For the most part were done," Benning said. "We wanted to address a couple things to make our team a complete team going into this next season, and I think weve done that. ... Were going to probably go into the season with this team and were going to see where we stand and go from there." Vrbata fit on that checklist because the Canucks wanted to add a scorer. Benning said there were some possibilities on Day One, but when they didnt materialize, the 33-year-old Czech became a priority. "For us, he plays a 200-foot game," Benning said. "He plays in all three zones and hes got real good hockey sense and hands to finish. Hes going to help us on our power play." And in the shootout. Vrbata had five goals on 12 attempts last season. But its the goals he could help produce alongside the Sedins that made Vrbata particularly attractive to the Canucks, and vice-versa. Vrbata understands he might not spend 80 games with Daniel and Henrik but doesnt sound like hed complain about doing that. "Im a big, big believer in chemistry and kind of synergy," Vrbata said. "I feel like when you have chemistry with somebody, that helps so much in todays league where sometimes its so tight and if you can really trust and gain advantage by knowing the guys youre on a line (with)." Notes -- The Canucks lost Mike Santorelli in free agency after the centre signed a US$1.5-million, one-year deal with the Toronto Maple Leafs. Benning said Vrbata got the nod over Santorelli because he has been a more consistent scorer over a longer period of time. ... Benning confirmed on a conference call with reporters that Travis Green would be back as coach of the Canucks AHL affiliate, the Utica Comets. Mark Gastineau Jersey . -- Jake Peavy arrived at Bostons spring training complex on Monday with a large white bandage covering his left index finger, the result of a weekend accident. Wesley Walker Jersey . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. CORDOBA, Argentina -- Scotland defeated Argentina 21-19 with a late penalty on Friday to win three successive rugby tests for the first time in two years. Just as in June 2012, the Scots have won all three on the road. Following wins over the United States and Canada, Scotland produced the winning points late for the second straight match, with flyhalf Duncan Weir kicking a penalty from 40 metres in the 79th minute. Scotland trailed by one at halftime and 19-10 with 10 minutes to go, and looked like wasting a considerable advantage in possession and in the set-pieces against the feisty second-string Pumas who ran Six Nations champion Ireland close, twice. The Scots forsook makeable penalty shots for attacking lineouts around the hour mark, and blew both. So when their scrum destroyed Argentinas, Grant Gilchrist, their youngest captain in 18 years, directed Weir to kick the penalty. He nailed the attempt from 45 metres to close the gap to six and renew Scotlands hopes. Moments later, they attacked from deep and channeled the ball down the left wing of Tommy Seymour, their best attacking player. Seymour broke and sent in replacement scrumhalf Henry Pyrgos. Weir couldnt convert from thee touchline but the gap was one with seven minutes left. Joe Namath Jersey. Argentina conceded the decisive penalty by joining a Scottish rolling maul from the side. But the Pumas still gave themselves a chance to steal the win after the hooter, setting up flyhalf Nicolas Sanchez for a dropped goal from 35 metres. But Sanchez, who left the game temporarily for suspected concussion, shot wide left. Scotland, which brought in 13 reinforcements this week for the second half of its world tour, started full of vim. Nick de Luca and Seymour set up fullback Stuart Hogg for the opening try, then Seymour almost scored but was beaten by the bounce. The Pumas used that ball to attack from their 22, and eventually flanker Javier Ortega Desio crossed. Sanchez kicked a dropped goal and two penalties to put the Pumas 14-10 up, then replacement wing Joaquin Tuculet, on the field for just a minute, sped around Scotland flanker Blair Cowan and Hogg to score a great individual try. The Scots ultimately prevailed for the fourth time on Pumas soil, against only one win over the Pumas at home. Their magic touch will be tested in the tour finale next week in Port Elizabeth, against the Springboks. ' ' '

Đánh giá

Lưu trữ | Phiên bản Mobile | Quy chế | Chính sách | Chợ24h

GMT+7, 19/4/2024 11:52 , Processed in 0.107892 second(s), 131 queries .

© Copyright 2011-2024 ISOFT®, All rights reserved
Công ty CP Phần mềm Trí tuệ
Số ĐKKD: 0101763368 do Sở KH & ĐT Tp. Hà Nội cấp lần đầu ngày 13/7/2005, sửa đổi lần thứ 4 ngày 03/11/2011
Văn phòng: Tầng 9, Tòa Linh Anh, Số 47-49 Khuất Duy Tiến, P. Thanh Xuân Bắc, Q. Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Tel: (84) 2437 875018 | (84) 2437 875017 | E-Mail: cho24h@isoftco.com

Lên trên