Hàng khuyến mãi Hang khuyen mai hang thanh ly hàng thanh lý

Hãy chọn Truy cập bằng mobile | Tiếp tục
Từ khóa hot: Thời trang Đồng hồ Thẩm mỹ Xây dựng Chăm sóc sức khỏe   |  
Tìm nâng cao

xpanded to three — [Copy địa chỉ]

Thời gian đăng: 3/7/2019 10:15:21
LONDON - In the NBAs efforts to grow its popularity in Europe, it may have picked up a way of also boosting revenues back home. Shannon Sharpe Womens Jersey.Commissioner Adam Silver said Wednesday it is inevitable that the league will one day take after European sports and have sponsor names on team jerseys.Thats standard practice for international sports teams, for which selling advertising space on their shirts is a main source of income.With the NBA back in London this week for its annual regular-season game, Silver said thats something the league could copy — even if some fans would find it jarring.Exactly when its going to come, Im not sure, but I do think its inevitable in our sport, Silver said ahead of Thursdays game between the New York Knicks and Milwaukee Bucks at Londons O2 Arena.Mainly because I travel so much and I see the model work so successfully here. I think that as we look to generate other forms of revenue and also as we listen to the marketplace, the companies that are involved with the NBA want to get closer to the game, want to get closer to our players.It could be a while before it happens, though, as its still unclear how the financial details of such a system would work. For instance, the league would want to spread the revenue fairly equally, even though some teams could probably charge more than others.Its less a function of purists who oppose it and say the shirt should be clean, he said. Its more a function of figuring out the right economic model.While the NBA is still only playing one game a year in London — unlike the NFL which has expanded to three — Silver said the leagues ultimate vision remains the same: to have a division of four full-fledged franchises in Europe one day. Such plans were first voiced by his predecessor, David Stern, and Silver said any expansion is still years down the road.The NFL has long discussed the option of having a London-based franchise, but Silver said an NBA expansion into Europe would require several teams because of the travelling logistics. That way, visiting teams could play a number of games on one road trip overseas.We would have to in essence put both feet down in Europe if we were going to expand, and that would mean probably having four franchises in Europe, he said.But were not there yet. As much as growth as weve seen, we have a long way to go before we can sustain four franchises in Europe. ... On the other hand, I believe its our manifest destiny to expand. Tom Jackson Broncos Jersey . Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane wanted to stay in Chicago and the Blackhawks wanted to keep the high-scoring forwards in the only NHL uniform they have ever known. Von Miller Broncos Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with cornerback Kelvin Hayden.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Henrik Stenson closed in on the European Tour money title Saturday, birdieing four of his last five holes for a 5-under 67 and one-shot lead after three rounds of the season-ending World Tour Championship. The Swede was at 17-under 199 and is trying to become the first player to win the FedEx Cup and European title in the same year. Victor Dubuisson of France, coming off a victory in Turkey for his first European Tour win, was in second place after a 64. Englands Ian Poulter (66) and Spains Alejandro Canizares (70) shared third place, another three shots back. Stinson came into the tournament leading the Race of Dubai, although Poulter and Justin Rose are among the players who can still overtake him. Rose was six shots back after a 68. "Theres no point in getting ahead of myself as theres still one more day to go and I have to give it my best," Stenson said. "Victor is playing incredible golf at the moment. I heard the expression that I was the hottest golfer in the world, but hes just jumped up and grabbed that title these last two weeks. So Im just going to go out there and try to play another solid round." The points champion will receive $1 million from a $3.75 million bonus pooll that counts on the final money list. Steve Atwater Broncos Jersey. In September, Stenson won the PGA Tours season-ending Tour Championship in Atlanta to take the FedEx Cup title and $10 million bonus. After Dubuisson pulled even for the lead, Stenson made three straight birdies starting at the 14th hole and sank a tap-in birdie on the 18th. Dubuisson had waited 72 tournaments for his first tour victory and now is in contention for a second. "I play very well now because Ive been practicing a lot, but my energy levels are down and its been difficult on a few holes today, especially near the end of my round," he said. "But I will do my best tomorrow and tonight I will try to get to sleep early to have a good night and feel good for tomorrow." Rose was in a similar situation last year, trailing by six shots after the third round. He then shot a final-day 62 only to lose to Rory McIlroy, who birdied his closing five holes. Poulter, fourth in the Race to Dubai, needs to win the final event and for Stenson to finish outside the top three. "I think if I shoot 65, its going to be a good score," Poulter said. "I caught Henrik at one stage today and Ill catch him again tomorrow -- dont worry about that." Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Đánh giá

Lưu trữ | Phiên bản Mobile | Quy chế | Chính sách | Chợ24h

GMT+7, 29/3/2024 14:58 , Processed in 0.096706 second(s), 62 queries .

© Copyright 2011-2024 ISOFT®, All rights reserved
Công ty CP Phần mềm Trí tuệ
Số ĐKKD: 0101763368 do Sở KH & ĐT Tp. Hà Nội cấp lần đầu ngày 13/7/2005, sửa đổi lần thứ 4 ngày 03/11/2011
Văn phòng: Tầng 9, Tòa Linh Anh, Số 47-49 Khuất Duy Tiến, P. Thanh Xuân Bắc, Q. Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Tel: (84) 2437 875018 | (84) 2437 875017 | E-Mail: cho24h@isoftco.com

Lên trên